Sunday, September 19, 2010

Sit Down And Enjoy These Upcycled Chair Ideas!

There are so many ways to recycle a chair.  Painting and reupholstering are logical solutions.  But thinking out of the box, are some pretty creative artisans, who have made chairs from some of the most unusual materials.

So, put your feet up, get comfy and enjoy our selection of upcycled furniture.


From artist Artist Hughhayden The Tennis Ball Chair





From lifehackery.com a Beer Can Chair




The Cardboard Tube Chair by Manfred-Kielnhofer.  I have seen many variations on tubefurniture--this one is pretty simple.



From studio-mama a Shipping Pallet Chair

from greenprofit The old widow shade chair (I think one of my favorites!)
Also from greenprofit.com Bicycle Parts Chairs



Fom Superuse.com a Car Fender Chaise


The Annie-the-Shopping Cart Chair



And from RD.com Road Sign Chairs

From Never-Without Blogspot the Suitcase Chair 


and Old Trunk Chaise



f

3 comments:

  1. I just LOVE these. I am officially obsessed.
    I'd like to invite you to check out my blog where I feature nothing but UPCYCLED FURNITURE. It's called Flippin' Factory and you can find it at www.flippinfactory.wordpress.com

    If you know of anyone who wants to be added to the growing list of furniture upcyclers, please let them know about Flippin' Factory.

    Tumaini

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg I think this awesome its so different I cant wait to try theses things thank you so much for sharing what you do

    ReplyDelete